Thank you for visiting the
CapstoneBlack website. Protecting consumer privacy is very important to us.
This Privacy Statement is available to inform you about our collection and
use of personal information so that you can make informed choices about how your
own information is collected and used.
We believe that you have a right to how your personal information is used and
to opt-out of any processes that require storage and use of your private
1. We only collect the personal information that we need to perform the
transactions that you request and to provide our service to you. The
information that we collect includes the following:
- When you register a product with us, we record the details that you provide
in the registration forms. We may also record network information such as your
current IP address.
- We collect and retain details of products and orders processed by our store.
Note that while we may collect credit card details during a financial
transaction, these details are not retained by us in any of our systems.
- We collect and retain email corresponance related to site activities.
- We collect anonymous statistics such as product views and web pages visited
and use this information internally to try to improve our service to you.
2. We only pass on personal information to our credit providers and other
co-providers if they need it to complete the transaction that you
is consistent with the one presented here.
3. We do not and will not provide your personal information to anyone who is
not directly involved in your requested transaction or has no need to
4. If requested, we will remove as much of your personal information as is
reasonably possible from our systems, though you have to understand that some
may be retained in financial records for tax and other legal accountability
5. We employ appropriate measures to protect consumer information against
unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. These may include,
among others, encryption, physical access security and other appropriate
technologies. We continually monitor, review and enhance our security systems,
as necessary. As an added security measure, we do not retain any permanent
records of credit card information as this is discarded as soon as any financial transaction has been completed.
6. To make your browsing experience as rewarding as possible, we may link to
other provider sites. We do not provide them with access to your personal
information and you are solely responsible for any information that you provide